Specialties: Industrial; Waterfront Industrial/Commercial; Lands (Timber, Farm, Recreational, Industrial)
Scope of Service Experience
Specializes in the Sales and Leasing of commercial properties. Primary focus is on Industrial Properties and large Land Tracts. .
Background & Experience
Summary of Experience:
· Owned, led, and managed regional market leading, globally-branded commercial real estate brokerage firm;
· Sold firm to two colleagues in 2018;
· Led, managed, and grew the firm in all areas of the business including leasing, sales, and management;
· Grew and maintain a large network of external relationships with key market participants, real estate decision-makers within key tenant organizations, investment sales, leasing brokers and lenders; and
· Developed, trained, and continue to mentor young team members.
NAI Pensacola Commercial Real Estate
I remained with the company after selling to two colleagues who I mentored and trained in July 2018. My focus is the marketing and disposition of industrial, waterfront industrial, land and other selected commercial properties.
Awards, Certifications, and Recognitions (Partial List):
· Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), (2000)
· Counselor of Real Estate (CRE), (2001)
· Realtors Land Institute—Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) (2020)
· National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Florida State President (2006/7)
· Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, AL/LA/MS/NWFL Chapter President (2010)
· Senior Warden, St. Francis of Assisi Episcopal Church, Gulf Breeze, FL, (2010)
· Rotary Paul Harris Fellow, (2013)
· Adjunct Faculty, Pensacola State College, Pensacola, FL
· Adjunct Faculty, University of Southern MS, Online--ED 736 Real Estate and Land Use Planning for Economic Development (3 semester hrs.)
· Fly Fishing
Griffing holds Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Graduate of the Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, NC
Professional Associations & Designations
- Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Realtors' Land Institute--Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)